My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

8235 Old Troy Pk. #164 Dayton, OH 45424 www.MysticSpiral.com I'm a ceramic bead and jewelry artist in my mid-30s. I've been happily married for about 15 years to a man whose generous support makes it possible for me to work full-time (or almost) as an artist. We have a beautiful baby girl born in August of 2004.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

FlyLady.net: gain control of your house and home

FlyLady.net: Your personal online coach to help you gain control of your house and home

If only it were this easy. I need to flylady my house, my business, and my finances. I have a growing collection of organization books which have utterly failed to produce anything resembling organization in my life.

While flipping channels the other day, I heard something on Dr. Phil that has been haunting me... Before you scoff (or perhaps that should be, before **I** scoff) there's potential wisdom in a great many unlikely places and even if I don't like the person delivering it, when something makes the impression that this has, i need to at least consider it. So, anyway, Dr. Phil was saying that you only continue behaviors that pay off for you in some way.

So, I guess that maybe I need to figure out if that's true and, if so, what I am getting out of the disaster that is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home