My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

8235 Old Troy Pk. #164 Dayton, OH 45424 www.MysticSpiral.com I'm a ceramic bead and jewelry artist in my mid-30s. I've been happily married for about 15 years to a man whose generous support makes it possible for me to work full-time (or almost) as an artist. We have a beautiful baby girl born in August of 2004.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Crystal Cloister

Prayer beads are fascinating, and not just beause I make beads for a living. Here's a link to a woman who has started a business making prayerbeads for sale. I look forward to reading more as she builds her business.

The Crystal Cloister

2 Comments:

Blogger OvaGirl said...

Andi thanks for your comment on my blog. The links between ttc and creativity are so very strong aren't they? I'm feeling creative right now because for a few weeks we are "free" to not be ttc as we wait for my next cycle to start. But throughout the IVF I was like a shell.

9:53 PM  
Blogger R.E. said...

Dear Andi,

Many thanks for your kind comments about my prayer beads and the link to the Crystal Cloister. I'm so glad you did, because following the link from my site meter gave me the chance to view your work. I just love the earthiness and "real feel" to your beads. Let me know if you do any goddesses or angels. I'm definitely in the market for either!

Have you considered joining "Bead Artists Who Blog"? I do pick up hits from travelers on that ring.
http://beadartistswhoblog.blogspot.com/

Best regards and Bright Blessings,
R.E.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home