My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

8235 Old Troy Pk. #164 Dayton, OH 45424 www.MysticSpiral.com I'm a ceramic bead and jewelry artist in my mid-30s. I've been happily married for about 15 years to a man whose generous support makes it possible for me to work full-time (or almost) as an artist. We have a beautiful baby girl born in August of 2004.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey induced maddness

We ventured forth to the temple of retail today to attempt to get pictures of Mica and her cousin together with Santa. Miss Mica was having none of that. In all fairness, she wanted to nurse and there was no way that she was letting mom (the source of all that is good and milky) out of her reach... In the end, we settled for a picture of my sister, my niece, Mica and I together with Santa... Like any mom, I think my precious girl is adorable and want to show her off... I will not, however, show off myself, or my niece (in the absence of explicit permission from her parental influences)... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home